Find the retailer
The very first iHUMAN range, PocketSerie, was designed in a logic of downsizing, reducing size and bulk for greater convenience.
Some 50% of spectacle wearers do not need to wear their glasses all day. If we add those who regularly swap between optical frames and sunglasses, the proportion of occasional wearers reaches 75%.
For 34% of buyers, notably those who travel regularly as part of their work, minimum bulk constitutes the number 1 selection criterion. But a question remains: what do you do with your glasses when not wearing them?
PocketSerie is a high-end, functional, compact and lightweight optical frame. With a case roughly the size of a smartphone, only slightly thicker, it fits easily into your pocket.
- Technology: Flexisolid®
- Range: men’s and women’s optical frames
- Number of models: 36
To meet the many challenges imposed by a smaller size, iHUMAN developed seven patents that led to the design of PocketSerie:
- Retractable frame: for minimum bulk.
- FlexiSolid® temple technology: an alloy of copper, aluminium, beryllium, manganese and tungsten.
- Serrated pin hinges: for smoother movements and self-adjustment.
- Micrometric embedded hinges: for an extremely slim, ultra-resistant design.
- Offset temple tips: for greater comfort.
- Weight distribution technology, the weight transferred across the frame: to ensure lightness.
- Multibase bridge: for support.